LinkedIn Endorse Connections Tool
As we all know, Linkedin is a social platform where professionals gather and showcase their skills. With the Skills and Endorsement feature, each user has that opportunity to validate their 1st connection’s expertise. This simple gesture of acknowledgment is highly appreciated and beneficial to both parties as this is a way of adding credibility to each other’s skills.
What is Endorse Connection tool?
The tool works exactly the same way it does when you do it manually:
- Go to the profile of your 1st-degree connection,
- After that go to the Skills & Endorsements section and locate the name of the skill you’d like to endorse.
- Click the Add icon to the right of the skill.
💡 The SM Tasker Endorse Connection tool increases your account’s efficiency especially if you want to execute the action of multiple 1st connections.
How to use the Endorse Connection tool?
To access this tool, please go to Tools tab > click your Linkedin profile > go to Endorse Connections tool from list of tools on the left.
The Endorse Connections tool contains three sections: Run Timers, Endorse Connections Settings and the Select Friends to Endorse (1st connections).
Run Timers section
- Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation – allows you to setup a time frame before the tool starts a new operation
- Endorse between X and Y connections for each operation – indicate the number of connections that are going to be processed during each operation
- Endorse between X and Y skills for each connection – set the number of skills that will be endorsed for each connection
- Execute between 12:00AM and 11:59PM – this option allows you to control the hours when the tool will the tool perform the scheduled actions. Moreover, you can add an interval as well as randomize intervals.
- Days of the week when to operate – you can choose the days that the tool will perform the actions
💡 When you opt to ‘Rotate days’, SM Tasker would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to execute actions on weekends.
Endorse Connections Settings section
On section, you will be able to set up the number of endorsements per day and per hour with the option to increase the limit daily until it reaches X number of endorsement actions.
Select Friends to Endorse section
This is the final section of the tool and this is where you select the friends (1st connections) that you want to endorse.
- You can filter your friends by typing their names so you could easily find them
- On the left, you will see the checkbox that you can mark for selection.
- From the list, you can see if the person has been endorsed and the number of skills endorsed.
- Force Friends Update – refresh and synchronize the list of your friends,
- Select all; Select none– options that allow you to easily select or deselect all users from the list,
- Set Selected as not Endorsed – use this option to mark the selected friends as not endorsed so that the tool can pick them up again and endorse more skills.
- At the bottom of the tool, you will see the progress of the tool. You will see the total number of endorsed skills and friends endorsed.