The Notifications Tab
Keeping track of the status of your social media profiles and campaigns can be a daunting task, but the “Notifications” tab in the “Dashboard” section of SM Tasker simplifies this process.
This feature provides real-time updates on any issues that need your attention, such as a campaign running out of posts or invalid social profiles. By visiting the “Notifications” tab, you can quickly identify and address any problems to ensure your social media accounts are running smoothly.
Stay Informed with SM Tasker’s Notifications Feature
The “Notifications” tab in the “Dashboard” section will show you if any of your profiles (the social media accounts you added to SM Tasker) or campaigns need your attention. The number next to the Notifications shows you how many notifications there are. To check them out, visit the tab and see what kind of action you need to take.
SM Tasker will notify you if one or more of your campaigns are running out of posts and if the status of any of your social profiles is not ‘Valid‘. New notifications will be written in boldface font (see highlighted in green from the image below).
At the top of the “Notifications” tab, there are two buttons:
(Insert a screenshot of the notification tab options here)
- Mark All As Read – so you can easily mark notifications as read if you already read them
- Delete All – so you can easily delete notifications if you already read them and don’t need them in the Notifications tab anymore.
- Actions – each notification has certain actions you can do. They are:
- Copy – that notification will be copied to the clipboard so you can paste it elsewhere.
- Expand – allows you to see more details of the notification by clicking on it. Once you click, the button will change to ‘Collapse‘ and show you additional information about the notification. (It is highlighted in yellow in the picture above).
- Delete – will delete the respective notification.
The “Notifications” tab in SM Tasker is a valuable asset for any social media manager or marketer. The real-time updates and easy-to-use interface make it simple to stay on top of any issues and take the necessary actions to resolve them.
The ability to mark all notifications as read, delete all or individually, expand, copy and delete specific notifications, allows user to stay organized and ensures that your social media campaigns are running efficiently and your profiles remain valid. By utilizing the “Notifications” tab, you can have peace of mind knowing that your social media presence is in good hands.