The Pinterest Repin Tool
It’s not easy to create a marketing strategy for your social profiles, there’s a ton of questions, decisions to make and paths to choose. But, the main challenge is “What is the best way to attract my target audience and get them to follow me?”.
While following users from your niche and engaging with their content is a great way to get attention, it would not do much if you don’t have what it takes to get them interested in what you have to offer.
Manually looking and posting suitable content for your Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr account is absolutely time-consuming, not to discount the effort that goes along with it. However, SM Tasker has a pretty great solution to this by means of RePin/Reblog/Retweet tools and it will only take a few minutes to set up then you can go full auto.
To find these tools, you need to go to the Tools section, click on your account and choose Retweet/Reply or RePin or Reblog Tool or you can click on MORE TOOLS action link for the respective accounts.
(Screenshot of the TOOLS tab)
Pinterest Repin Tool
For the Pinterest Repin tool, you’ll need to select the board where you want to use the tool on.
(Screenshot of the RePin tool showing the boards list)
(Screenshot of the Repin Settings tab)
- Set the number of times you want to do the Repin action and the hours when you want it to execute
- Each repin action will have its own repin timer; you can manually edit the timer to your preference
- Or you can select to randomize the repin timers each day
- You can also choose to randomize the number of repins per day
- You get the option to repin items that have between X-Y repins.
- Customize your repins by adding a signature, the text will be added at the end of the repin message
- You can authorize SM Tasker to repin the same pin multiple times the same board
- Also, you can choose to repin only tall images
- You can add blacklisted pins – After each pins ids make sure to use only comma as separator
- You can consider the first ‘x’ amount of pins from the target board
- You can Repin to Board Section
- You can specify the number of repins that will be kept on your board and when this number has been exceeded, old repins will be removed
- Pick the days of the week when you’ll do a repin action; you can choose to rotate the days
✅ On rotating days, SM Tasker would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to repin on Saturdays and Sundays.
- COPY SETTINGS button at the top portion of this tab allows you to copy settings and sources to other Pinterest accounts
(Screenshot of the Repin Sources Tab)
- Repin by keyword – SM Tasker will search for pins based on the keyword you’ve indicated
- Repin from Boards – will use pins from a specific Pinterest board and repin it to your board
- Repin from a provided list of pins – lets you repin from a specific pin URL
- Repin from categories – will search for pins from selected categories
- Account feed – suggested pins – This will use the suggested pins from your account feed
- Custom URL – samples and format are provided in the box
(Screenshot of the Results tab of the Repin tool)
This is where you’ll find all the repins your Pinterest board made.
- DATE – when the repin was executed
- KEYWORD – what source was used for this action
- ACTIONS – you can choose to Delete, Browse, or Copy a certain result